Below documents required at the time of booking
- Passport copies first & last page. Passport should be valid for minimum 06 months from date of return.
- White Background Passport Size Photo
- PAN Card copy of travellers for billing purpose
- Final vaccination certificate of all travellers
- Booking amount- Rs 30,000/- per person
- Booking form and passport condition form duly signed by traveler.
- Hotel choice is not available in group package, same hotel will be provided to the whole group.
- Generally, room size of Vietnam Hotels is 14-18 sq meter for Budget hotels and 16-20sq meter for Standard hotel.
- Base category rooms shall be allotted in all the hotels. If you wish to upgrade room category then you need to pay supplement charges.
- The Standard check in time of the hotel is 2-3 PM & check out time of the hotel is 11 AM (exact timings may be reconfirmed with the hotel directly).
- Please leave your luggage with concierge before 12:00 Hrs on Checkout Day if you have to go somewhere out; otherwise, hotel has full rights to charge extra for late check-out after 12:00 Hrs. You have to settle the bill directly at the hotel.
Terms & Conditions
- All transfers & tours based on shared basis / Joint basis
- SIC means Seat-in-Coach basis. Coach will cover 4 to 5 hotels.
- Bookings subject to availability. Rates subject to change
- Choice of hotel is not available in group tour, mentioned or similar hotel will be provided. kindly check hotel rating and other details on respective website.
- Similar * means the hotels with per night room tariff differential in the range of ten-fifteen dollars.
- Budget Package is not suggested for Couples or Families. Above mentioned package is a promotional package which is available only for limited seats which cannot be hold and subject to availability of seats on mentioned departure dates.
- Package cost is subject to change until full confirmation for package tour.
- Rooms are subject to availability. Room type (double or twin is subject to availability and is at sole discretion of the hotel).
- The cost of outbound package tour is payable in convertible foreign exchange (subject to RBI/GOI regulation) except cost of ticket. Package Cost includes (Ground handling charges) Dollar segment, which will be taken out of your BTQ (Basic Travel Quota)
- The tour cost does not include any Travel Insurance Premium, but we strongly recommend Travel Insurance.
- No tour guide/Escort accompanies our groups from India to aboard & back to India. Selection of seats in Airline is subject to availability and is at sole discretion of the airlines.
- As of now we are not holding any service, it is subject to availability. Booking process will start only after receiving booking amount.
- Above tour prices are subject to change in the event of increase in hotel room rates levy by the hotel especially during peak season/holiday surcharge and major events/fairs and convention.
- Tourist in group & one may have to wait intermittently for transfers especially for pick-up and dropping as transfers services are used for other group tourists too.
- Scheduling & re-scheduling may be done on circumstance prevailing at the time tour operations in best interest of tour group at the discretion group coordinator (Destination Management Company).
- Hotels and services quoted are subject to the final Confirmation from Hotels and Suppliers, Else similar property (Hotels) will be used. Kindly be advised above rates are as of date and subject to change without prior notice. All our packages are subject to RBI / GOI Rules and Regulation.
- The time schedule fixed by the local tour operator should be strictly adhered to. For any inconvenience, loss or consequence suffered due to tourist’s failure to keep the local tour operators’ timings, the tourist alone would be responsible. Please also note that unlike in the case of individual tailor-made tour packages; you might have to adjust timings for the sake of general member of your tour group.
- Hotels mentioned now are only proposed at the moment. The hotel named in the service voucher shall be final. Hotel confirmed in group will be considered final. Base category rooms in hotel booked.
- By giving an advance deposit or by signing the Terms & Conditions or even by accepting the itinerary a contract is formulated between the Client and the Company, authorizing Company to hold space for you in groups which are schedule to travel on a specific date and a space is also reserved for you in Airlines, Hotels and Coaches. If there is any change in your plan and your request for cancellation, shall be subject to our cancellation policy.
- Baggage Allowance -Generally one suitcase not exceeding 20 Kgs of Weight and 62 Inches of Linear Dimension (L+B+H) is allowed as check in Baggage. One bag of not more than 07 Kgs and 42 Inches of Linear Dimension (L+B+H) is allowed as Handbag/ Cabin Bag in Economy Class. Please reconfirm with your airline before traveling as its subject to vary with different airline.
- All Tour packages offered by D. Paul’s Travel and Tours are governed by the terms and conditions and undertakings in the package tour – service agreement along with the booking form, which are incorporated herein by reference.
- The time schedule fixed by the local tour operator should be strictly adhered to. For any inconvenience, loss or consequence suffered due to tourist’s failure to keep the local tour operator’s timings, the tourist alone would be responsible.
- This intimation supersedes all previous offers by D Pauls Travels and Tours and any verbal communication or offer made earlier by any of our representatives.
- Do Not Treat the given quotation mail as confirmation of booking, as we are not holding any booking at the time of quotation, price and services can be changed at the time of confirmation. Confirmation of bookings will be communicated soon after the booking.
-This offer is valid only for limited seats and is subject to availability. Final status shall be communicated within 72hrs /03 full working days of booking (after collection of token amount). In case of any failure amount is refundable.
Special Note Read, understood and accepted the contents herein prior to booking of travel tour components.
Kindly acknowledge the receipt of this communication as a token of having accepted the Cancellation policy applicable for booking done as Guarantee Booking and this communication supersedes any previous communication on this subject.
Additional Payment terms
1) Entire tour cost must be paid on demand and in any case before the date of travel;
2) Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part cancellation charges applicable in case of the tour is canceled for whatsoever reason;
3) Balance tour cost is demanded once the package is ready before the delivery of tour package/ tour component(s);
4) If the balance tour cost is not made as demanded in writing/ sms / phone call, the tour package/ tour component(s) shall be liable to be released and the package will be treated as canceled for want of the balance amount. Such cancellation shall be subject to applicable cancellation charges and the advance amount collected will be adjusted towards cancellation charges. If the advance amount falls short to recover the entire cancellation charges the remaining cancellation charges shall be recovered as per the cancellation terms/policy applicable to the booking;
5) No booking is undertaken without cancellation charges. If there is any doubt about cancellation terms or policy applicable to your booking, please get it clarified before the advance payment is made for processing the cancellation charges; and
6) Initiation of booking process should not be viewed as confirmation of booking. We reserve our right to call off the booking if unable to process and in that case we will only be liable to make refund of the advance amount collected, if any.
1. This tour is at budget provided for. You can go for higher value tour components at much higher rates. You can explore about the same with our sales executive.
2. The purpose of itinerary is to cover the events mentioned therein. City tours are drive through the city with few photo stops.
3. There are no choice for hotel as we have to arrange hotel taking into consideration itinerary in the given budget. You are requested to visit website of hotel for more details. Check in is normally 2-4 pm while check out around 12 noon. Meals are with pre-set menu.
4. Itinerary may be changed by tour manager while execution of the tour hence do not fix your own programme at all as itinerary is subject to change.
5. If you are senior citizen or/and differently abled person or person with special need then you must not venture at all as tours are without any attendant to provide any kind of support or assistance during the tour. There will be no medical assistance and in event of any requirement one has to depend upon local facility at his/her own expenses. We therefore advise you to carry sufficient contingency funds. It is a must to have Travel Insurance with required medical insurance cover.
6.PAN card Number and also valid email id is necessary to initiate booking. Apart from this your full cooperation for KYC (Know Your Customer) is mandatory. No cash payment will be accepted in violation of government guidelines and without disclosure of its source.
7. Processing charges applicable at 5% of the package cost if the booking is withdrawn before confirmation booking reference No. is communicated from our end. Thereafter cancellation charges are applicable as per terms & conditions of Booking given elsewhere in the itinerary/handout.
Terms and conditions for tour booking in relation to Covid 19 pandemic.
As these terms and conditions for tour booking in relation to COVID 19 pandemic but still it shall apply to similar situations giving rise to an abrupt stoppage of the tour booked.
1. We shall not be bound to refund the amount held up with service providers like airlines, hotels or DMC, etc. unless they refund us in our bank account.
2. You have to take all the precautions during the travel including repatriation expenses if you are stranded due to suspension of service abruptly due to law enforcement at your destination or transit places. There is no guarantee of any kind of physical or financial support during such eventuality where the tour is affected due to pandemic like situation.
3. Every country may issue its travel requirements, procedures for prior to arrival or departure at the destination to be followed at ports, rules for medical testing and examination, and so on, which must be followed. The company will not be responsible if these procedures cause any hindrance to the smooth execution of tours. You must carry contingency funds to meet any travel related medical tests or quarantine-related expenses.
This package cost is based on notional USD rate at Rs.82/-, the benchmark rate taken uniformly as USD is too much volatile and can’t be changed in itinerary/handout frequently. This is the HDFC Bank TT Selling rate taken at which the Bank will be making remittance to vendors abroad through Telex Transfer for land-arrangements etc. Please don’t get confused with the Inter Bank rate or Currency buying/selling rates being quoted on Currency rate sites or Bank’s Currency trading site.
To avoid the impact of future fluctuation you can get the package cost freeze by making 100% payment of package cost adjusted at the prevailing TT selling rate of HDFC Bank at time booking or within 5 days of it. There will be Rs.500/- pp extra towards Remittance & Bank transaction charges payable as remittance will be sent separately for & on your behalf. Else, if you choose to make payments as per Schedule of Payment given in itinerary - at time of full & final payment the TT selling rate prevailing at that time shall apply.
Note of Caution before Booking of Package/Travel Tour Component
Travel tour packages/travel tour components that you are intent to book from us are of such nature where one has to undertake considerable amount of walking and physical activity to enjoy them. All tours involve long hours of traveling and some tour components may include theme park activities such as speed boat rides, balloon rides and other adventure sports which are suitable only for medically/physically fit persons. We therefore, forewarn heart patients, pregnant women, senior citizens, persons those requiring special care, patients of respiratory disorder, persons suffering from arthritis, blood pressure and diabetes, not to undertake tour. There will be no medical help that can be provided during such tours. It is therefore advised not to venture if any person requires special medical attention during the tour. There is no luggage assistance and it is expected every tourist to manage his own luggage. Some of the tourist products are without elevators/escalators and one may has to use stairs.
In spite of the above-mentioned warning tourist who undertakes tour at his own volition and risk, DPauls will not be responsible for any medical complication that may arise during the tour. Not only this, one has to be medically fit and energetic to undertake tour packages. You must therefore satisfy yourself by undergoing medical checkup and obtain medical fitness certificate from your registered medical practitioner.
Condition Apply (refer annexure A)
The aforementioned description is just for informative purposes. Final package tour components shall be mentioned on the voucher at the time of finalizing the tour package. The travel tour components mentioned here are subject to change at last-minute variations that may occur due to factors beyond control of the DPauls Travel and Tours Ltd.